Friday, July 10, 2009

Radio Interview

I have some exciting news to share with all of you! On July 8 I received an invitation from the local radio station WCIT 940 AM in Lima, Ohio, to give an interview about my book America's Back-Door Enemy. My marketing agent informed me of the invitation through email and I accepted it yesterday.

The interview will be on Talk with Ron Williams this coming Wednesday, July 15, at 3:05 PM Eastern time. It will be conducted over the phone, so I won't even have to leave the house. Wonderful!

If you are not in the Lima area, you can listen to the interview live by logging onto WCIT's website, http://www.940wcit.com/, and clicking on the "Listen Live" icon. If you happen to miss the live broadcast, you can still listen to the interview by clicking on "Talk with Ron Williams" and then "Hour 1 of the July 15 Show."

I look forward to talking about my book with Ron, and I gladly appreciate your prayers that all goes well!

No comments: